3 October 2013

I put pork lard on a cheese

All the information I'm taking in at the moment leaves no room for ordinary everyday sense and order. Being the mothership of scatterbrainedness certainly doesn't make the situation any easier. This week I  have managed to displace my knives, which I unwittingly hid in the kitchen during Saturday's communal dinner. Another day - I can't remember which - I left my camera behind in school. And today I grande finaled everything leaving my set of keys behind in school. The good people of Shanagarry must be wondering about this woman who is rushing back and forth, raincoat trailing, crazy eyes blazing. When will it stop?

The one thing that still keeps me going is that when asked whether I had been on a walk yesterday evening, I got to utter the immortal words: "No, I was covering my cheese in pork lard. Actually".

Jag håller på att tappa greppet, saker glöms och tappas bort medan jag sysslar med viktiga saker som att stryka grisfett på min ost.

No comments:

Post a Comment